This half-day workshop is specifically designed for participants to attend together as a team.
It uses a specially designed Escape Room to help the team learn about their strengths and weaknesses as they tackle a variety of puzzles. This is followed by facilitated discussion to help the team identify improvement actions for future team working.
£550+vat (per team)
Next Available Dates
- Feb 3rd 9:00-12:30 Cheltenham
- Feb 3rd 13:30-17:00 Cheltenham
- June 8th 9:00-12:30 Cheltenham
- June 8th 13:30-17:00 Cheltenham
Please enquire about alternative dates and/or venues, including at your site
- Welcome & Housekeeping
- Introduction to Team Challenge
- Team Challenge – Work as a Team to Solve an Escape Room Within 1hour
- Tea Break
- Facilitated Discussion – Exploring strength and weaknesses in our Team
- Application – Where Do We Go From Here?
Cost includes facilitator, training material, venue hire inc Escape Room, and tea/coffee.
If you have a competent facilitator in your team, you can run this course yourself, using our training material, and we will just charge you for the venue hire (inc Escape Room).