This half-day workshop is specifically designed for participants to attend together as a team.
It uses the Belbin Team Roles model in conjunction with a fun team challenge to help the team learn about their strengths and weaknesses through facilitated discussion, and agree how they can work better as a team in future.
£550+vat (per team)
Next Available Dates
- Mar 2nd 9:00-12:30 Cheltenham
- Mar 2nd 13:30-17:00 Cheltenham
- July 6th 9:00-12:30 Cheltenham
- July 6th 13:30-17:00 Cheltenham
Please enquire about alternative dates and/or venues, including at your site
- Welcome & Housekeeping
- Introduction to Belbin Team Roles
- Team Challenge – Work as a Team to Solve an Escape Room Within 1hour
- Tea Break
- Facilitated Discussion – Exploring Belbin Team Roles in our Team
- Application – Where Do We Go From Here?
Cost includes facilitator, training material, venue hire inc Escape Room, and tea/coffee.
This course uses Belbin Team Roles as a guide for team building. It is NOT intended as a detailed Belbin training course and does not provide Belbin Reports – please see our other courses if this is desired.
If you have a competent facilitator in your team, you can run this course yourself, using our training material, and we will just charge you for the venue hire (inc Escape Room).